The 90/10 evaluation principle will be applicable for the Provision of Internal Audit Services. Each bidder must score at least 70% for functionality to be considered for the second stage of evaluation.
Bid documents will be available from 9 September 2013 until 26 September 2013 between 08h00 and 15h30 only on proof of payment which is not refundable. The amount must be deposited into the following bank account: Standard Bank, Branch – Brooklyn, Branch code – 001245 Account number: 011816716, No cash or cheques will be accepted at the premises.
*Clearly indicate the bid number and the name of your organisation on the deposit slip.
Bid documents must be placed in the tender box located at CHE building 1 Quintin Brand Street, Persequor Technopark, Brummeria.
Bid documents must be an original document clearly marked “original” accompanied by four (4) copies thereof, marked “copy”. The documents must be enclosed in a sealed envelope bearing the bid name, type of services and reference number that appear on the advertisement.
The CHE is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid. CHE reserves the right to rescind the process should it be deemed necessary to do so. However, all applicants will be informed accordingly.
Failure to comply with any instruction contained in this document will lead to disqualification.
Enquiries for the bid can be directed to: Leonard Moloele, Tel: (012) 349-3903 or Moloele.firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tiisang Risk and Assurance Consulting
3. BDO Risk and Advisory Services (Pty) Ltd
4. Deloitte and Touche
5. SAB and T Chartered Accountants Incorporated
6. Grant Thornton PS Advisory (Pty) Ltd
7. Mazars Corporate Finance (Pty) Ltd
8. Outsourced Risk and Compliance Assessment (Pty) Ltd
9. Morar Incorporated
10. PriceWaterHouse Coopers Incorporated
11. A2A Kopano Inc
12. OMA Chartered Accountants Inc
13. LDP Chartered Accountants and Auditors INC
14. Ngubane and Company (Johannesburg)
15. BIG Business Innovations Group (Pty) Ltd