News & Announcements
Call for Nomination of Members of the Committees of the Council on Higher Education (CHE)
Click here to access teh full document: Call for nominations of members of the HRRC, ICTCoC and HEQC.pdf
Celebrating Dr Louie Swanepoel
April 14th, 2023 marks the beginning of an exciting chapter, a well-deserved retirement and the celebration of a 42-year-long career for Dr Louie…
CHE Statement: Clarification of the accreditation status of “Immanuel University/Institute of Theology”
CHE Statement: Clarification of the accreditation status of “Immanuel University/Institute of Theology” - Click here to access and download: CHE…
Research Colloquium: Re-imagining Higher Education Post Covid-19 Pandemic
The objectives of the Research Colloquium are to:
- engage with the presentation and the critical response;
- and critically explore discourses on reimagining the future higher
- education landscape globally post COVID-19, and with particular reference to South Africa.
the following are the target participants of the Research Colloquium:
- Academics, researchers and other professionals from universities and private higher education institutions;
- Officials from the Department of Higher Education and Training, as well as the Department of Science and innovation;
- Researchers and other professionals from Quality Councils and other NQF entities; and
- Researchers from science councils and independent research institutions with a focus on higher education.
Those who are interested to take part in the Research Colloquium should complete the registration form which can be
accessed by clicking here. Participation in the Research Colloquium is free, and thus participants would not be required to pay registration fee.
Zanele Boti, Email: Boti.Z@che.ac.za
Lumka Mayepu, Email: Mayepu.N@che.ac.za
Ntokozo Bhengu, Email:Bhengu.N@che.ac.za